Monday, September 13, 2010

Nutritional supplements

I spend a lot of time researching recipes, ingredients, and nutrition in general.  The more I learn, the more I realize how much there is that I still don't know.  Take nutritional supplements for example.  I know that some are necessary,  some are a complete waste of money, and some can be downright dangerous.  The trick is to figure out which category each supplement falls into.  That is still largely a mystery to me.

Currently, I only take a D3 supplement (5000 IU - oil based).  I know that I probably should take a multivitamin but I have yet to find one that doesn't make me nauseous.

What supplements do you take?  Do you have a multivitamin that you recommend?  Any links to help decode the nutritional supplement mystery?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm still taking a Rainbow Light Prenatal because I'm breastfeeding. I have been very happy with it. But I don't know what I'll take post-breastfeeding!