Coconut chicken nuggets
4 skinless chicken breasts
7 ounce bag of unsweetened flaked coconut
4 Tbs. coconut oil
1. Preheat a pan to medium heat. Add the coconut oil.
2. Slice the chicken to the desired size.
3. Beat the eggs in one bowl. Place the coconut in another bowl.
4. Dip the chicken into the egg.
5. Coat the eggy chicken with coconut.
6. Fry the chicken nuggets, turning over as needed until the nuggets are golden brown.
7. Drain on paper towel.
These are equally good warm and cold. I think they will be making an appearance in the lunch box this year.